You can cook Dinner rolls using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Dinner rolls
- You need of For the rolls.
- You need 4 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- It’s 1 1/4 teaspoon of instant yeast.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of butter (melted).
- You need 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- You need 1 cup of lukewarm milk.
- You need 1/2 cup of lukewarm water.
- Prepare of For the brushing.
- It’s 1 of egg, slightly beaten.
- It’s of Sesame seeds (optional).
- You need of melted butter.
Dinner rolls step by step
- Prepare your ingredients.
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients except flour. Let it stand for 5 min or until the yeast has formed bubbles..
- Add flour to the bowl and knead the dough for 5-6 minutes, or until you have a smooth ball of dough. Add an extra tablespoon of flour if your dough feels too sticky.
- Cover the bowl with a clean kitchen towel and proof in a warm place for 1 hour, or until doubled in size..
- Punch down, then divide dough into 12 equal pieces; shape into balls. Place in greased 9×11 inch baking pan. Cover with a kitchen towel and proof again for about 20-30 minutes..
- Heat the oven to 180°C..
- Egg wash the top of the rolls (don’t add too much or you’ll have scrambled eggs on top of your rolls). Sprinkle sesame seeds and bake for 20 minutes or until nicely brown and done..
- Brush with additional melted butter right as they come out of the oven..
- Remove from the pan and serve warm. ENJOY🌹.