Broccolini and Shrimp Sushi Rolls.
You can cook Broccolini and Shrimp Sushi Rolls using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccolini and Shrimp Sushi Rolls
- Prepare 2 of rice bowls' worth Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 8 of boiled Peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 4 of shoots Broccolini.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- It’s 1 of sheet Toasted nori.
Broccolini and Shrimp Sushi Rolls step by step
- Roll the rice into a ball about the size of a large mini tomato. Wet your hands and lightly coat in salt..
- Divide the nori into 6 long strips, and make 6 long and narrow sushi wraps..
- Remove the hard stems from the broccolini, cut to 3-4 cm lengths, parboil in salt water (not listed), then drain..
- Roll the rice in the nori seaweed, top with the shrimp, broccolini, mayonnaise, and they are done..