You can cook cucumber kimchi using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of cucumber kimchi
- You need of ingredient.
- Prepare 6 medium of cucumber.
- You need 1 cup of onion leaves.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of sugar (white).
- Prepare 1 1/4 tbsp of ginger (grated).
- It’s 1 1/4 tbsp of garlic (grated).
- You need 1 tsp of sesame seed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fish sauce.
- You need 1 pinch of of salt (according to taste).
- You need 3 tbsp of water.
- Prepare 1 small of raddish (slice thin strips).
- You need 1 liter of hot water(for soaking of cucumber).
- You need 1/2 cup of red hot pepper flakes or red chilli powder(if not available).
cucumber kimchi step by step
- cut the cucumbers and soak in hot water for 15-20 minutes..
- mix all the remaining ingredients in large bowl (green onion, red hot pepper flakes or chilli powder, sugar, salt, water, fish sauce, salt, sesame seeds, raddish).
- drain the cucumbers and let it stand for 15 minutes to remove extra liquid.
- then mix the cucumbers to the sauce and start stuffing them..
- put & arrange in any clean container with cover..
- store in dry cool place for 1 day then put in refrigerator the next day (but you can eat it right away)enjoy! :).