Izakaya Classic! Cartilage Karaage.
You can cook Izakaya Classic! Cartilage Karaage using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Izakaya Classic! Cartilage Karaage
- It’s of Chicken knee cartilage.
- It’s of Shaoxing wine.
- It’s of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- It’s of Grated garlic.
- It’s of White flour.
- You need of Katakuriko.
- Prepare of grains Szechuan pepper.
- You need of Salt.
- You need of as much (to taste) Lemon.
Izakaya Classic! Cartilage Karaage instructions
- Combine the cartilage with the Shoaxing wine and utsukuchi soy sauce to season. Let marinade for at least 30 minutes..
- Pour out the marinade, then add the flour and katakuriko. Quickly coat and shake off the excess..
- Fry in oil heated to 160℃. When small bubbles come out and you can feel a crispy exterior with chopsticks, remove from the oil. This should take about 5 minutes..
- The first round of frying is done. The temperature of the oil is at the middle range of 160℃, but the outside is white..
- Raise the temperature of the oil to 200℃ and fry again for about 30 seconds. Now, the outside will brown and it will become crispy. Drain well..
- Grind the Szechuan pepper. Strain through a fine mesh. Dry out in a frying pan and combine with salt..
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle with the Szechuan pepper, salt, and lemons. Serve!.