Juicy Karaage Made With Chicken Drumsticks.
You can cook Juicy Karaage Made With Chicken Drumsticks using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Juicy Karaage Made With Chicken Drumsticks
- Prepare of Chicken drumsticks.
- You need of Cake flour.
- You need of Egg.
- Prepare of Water.
- Prepare of Frying oil.
- You need of Cabbage.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s of lemon Lemon.
- Prepare of For the marinade:.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- You need of Shaoxing wine.
- You need of Garlic (grated).
- It’s of thumbtips's worth Ginger (grated).
Juicy Karaage Made With Chicken Drumsticks step by step
- Use a fork to prick holes in the drumsticks to allow the flavors to absorb..
- Grate the garlic and ginger. As shown in the photo, it's easy to handle the garlic and ginger if you lay a sheet of aluminium foil over the grater..
- Combine the marinade ingredients, then work it into the drumsticks..
- Let sit for over 30 minutes in the marinade, mixing from time to time..
- In a heat-resistant dish, steam the chicken in the marinade for 20 minutes in steamer..
- Here they are freshly steamed. They will be very soft, so handle them carefully with tongs..
- Transfer to a tray and let cool..
- Add 50 ml water to a beaten egg, then dredge the chicken. Coat in cake flour and lightly shake off the excess. Let sit for over 10 minutes to absorb..
- Deep fry in 190℃ oil until golden brown. Since the chicken is already cooked, they should be removed after about 1-1 1/2 minutes..
- Here they are freshly fried. Thoroughly drain the excess oil over a tray..
- Serve with plenty of cabbage, cherry tomatoes, and lemon!.
- For a KFC-style spicy chicken, see. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/155531-better-than-kfc-spicy-chicken.