Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA).
You can have Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA)
- Prepare 550 gr of rice (red rice).
- You need 75 gr of shrimp, peeled and roughly chopped.
- Prepare 50 gr of onion, sliced lengthwise.
- Prepare 50 gr of red paprika/morrón, cut into cubes.
- You need 50 g of green peppers, thinly sliced.
- You need 3 pcs of cabbage, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 handful of bean sprouts.
- Prepare 1 bunch of mustard greens (plant), thinly sliced.
- You need 2 1/2 tbsp of sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of salty soy sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of broth powder (flavor of shrimp or chicken).
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare to taste of Oil for frying.
- It’s of GROUND SPICES:.
- It’s 8 of shallots.
- It’s 5 cloves of garlic.
- It’s 4 of cayenne peppers.
- It’s of COMPLEMENTS:.
- You need 100 gr of chicken, fried and shredded.
- You need 5 pcs of fried egg (sunny).
- You need 5 pcs of prawn crackers.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of fried onions.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Chives/Kucai.
Fried Rice from Yogyakarta (NASI GORENG YOGYAKARTA) instructions
- Saute onion until fragrant, put ground spices and shrimp. Cook until shrimp changes color..
- Add red morrón and green peppers, saute until wilted..
- Add the rice and stir well. Add cabbage, sprouts and mustard greens. Stir again..
- Add soy sauce (salty + sweet), pepper, bouillon powder and salt. Stir until well blended..
- Serve the fried rice and its complement..