Tuna Kimchi Stew.
You can cook Tuna Kimchi Stew using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tuna Kimchi Stew
- You need of Kimchi.
- You need of canned tuna.
- It’s of butter.
- Prepare of water.
- It’s of kimchi juice.
- It’s of korean chili powder.
- Prepare of tofu, soft or regular tofu.
- You need of salt.
Tuna Kimchi Stew step by step
- Saute canned tuna with butter on high heat for 2 minutes.
- Cut kimchi into 2 inches long or bite size and add to the pot with the tuna. Saute for 7 minutes. If start to stick to the pot, add abit of kimchi juice or water.
- Add water and kimchi juice. Add korean chili powder for color and spice. Bring to boil and let simmer for 10-15 minutes on medium heat. Add salt to season.
- Add tofu and boil for another 2 minutes..
- Ready to be serve. Can add chopped spring onion for garnish..