Iranian Chelo Kabab Koobideh or Jello Kabab Koobideh!? (fun with Jello).
You can have Iranian Chelo Kabab Koobideh or Jello Kabab Koobideh!? (fun with Jello) using 7 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Iranian Chelo Kabab Koobideh or Jello Kabab Koobideh!? (fun with Jello)
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 Packages of Aloe Vera, sour cherry of jello.
- Prepare 2 cup of boiling water.
- Prepare 10 of dates.
- It’s 1/2 of Biscuit Peti.
- It’s 25 gr of butter.
- Prepare of Few drops of green, red, and yellow food coloring.
Iranian Chelo Kabab Koobideh or Jello Kabab Koobideh!? (fun with Jello) instructions
- Make ready all Ingredients..
- Pour 1 cup boiling water to the Aloe Vera Jelly powder, Mix it well so the jelly dissolves completely and liquid becomes clear..
- When it gets cold add milk. It is important for jelly and milk to be at the same temperature to avoid curdling..
- Pour a few of that to 2 plates and add a little amount of green and yellow food-coloring..
- Put yellow, green and white jelly in refrigerator for 15 min. They will be our white and saffron rice!.
- Make a cherry jelly like step 2. Add a little amount of red food-coloring to make it darker..
- Take 2 small cups and make inside of them a little bit oily. Pour dark-red cherry jelly in cups. Put them in refrigerator. These are going to be our tomatoes!.
- Peel the dates and remove the cores. Then mix with biscuits and butter..
- Form them with your hands as you do for Kabab Koobideh..
- Put them in the dish you want to serve and keep it in refrigerator..
- When jelly gets stiff, it is ready..
- Grate white and yellow jelly..
- Use a sharp knife and make small leaves with the green jelly..
- Use a knife to loosen jelly from edges, next put the cups in hot water for 3 seconds and then reverse them in a plate..
- Make your tomatoes seem grilled with some black food-color..
- Now Chelo Kabab is ready to eat!.