My Leftover Lamb Curry 🥰#Mainmeal.
You can cook My Leftover Lamb Curry 🥰#Mainmeal using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Leftover Lamb Curry 🥰#Mainmeal
- It’s 1/2 of onion died.
- You need 1 tbls of Butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic granuals.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cracked Black pepper.
- Prepare 4 Cups of chopped leftover cooked lamb.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Frozen peas.
- You need of curry sauce.
- It’s 4 tbls of the malaysian curry and 1/4 cup cold water.
- Prepare 3 cups of boiling water.
My Leftover Lamb Curry 🥰#Mainmeal instructions
- Melt the Butter in a non stick frying pan. Then add the diced onions, garlic and pepper mix in fry for 1 minutes..
- Next add the Cut up lamb and mix then add the peas..
- Pour over the lamb the boiling water and stir..
- Next add the lumps of curry to a mixing bowl and add the cold water whisk until smooth..
- Next add the curry paste to the lamb mix and stir until all mixed and thick. Let it simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add to a serving bowl and serve hot with rice or chips..