Easy Acqua Pazza.
You can cook Easy Acqua Pazza using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Acqua Pazza
- Prepare 4 fillets of Fish fillets.
- It’s of (Or 1 whole fish).
- It’s 2 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of pack ★Asari clams (as many as you like).
- Prepare 10 of ★Cherry tomatoes (as many as you like).
- You need 1 of pack ★Shimeji mushrooms.
- It’s 200 ml of ★Water.
- It’s 200 ml of ★White wine.
- Prepare 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Dried parsley (optional).
- You need 1 tsp of ◆Salt (to de-grit the clams).
Easy Acqua Pazza step by step
- Add salt into a bowl of water. Soak the clams to de-grit..
- Prepare the fish (when using a whole fish, remove the scales, guts and gills, then wipe with a paper towel). Lightly dry the excess water off the fillet with a paper towel..
- Chop the tomatoes in half. Slice off the stem of the shimeji mushrooms. Mince the garlic..
- Rinse and scrub the de-gritted clams. Salt and pepper the fish..
- Add olive oil and minced garlic into the frying pan over low heat..
- Heat the garlic until slightly browned and fragrant, then add the fish. Cook until both sides are nicely browned..
- When the fish is browned, add all ingredients marked with a ★. Cover the pan with a lid, and simmer over medium heat for 10 minutes to let the alcohol evaporate. (Simmer for 15 minutes when using a whole fish.).
- Transfer the fish onto a serving dish. Also dish up the remaining ingredients to serve!! Scatter over some dried parsley if you like..