Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ).
You can cook Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ) using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ)
- You need 600 g of Beef sliced rib eye or sirloin steak.
- You need 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare of Marinated Ingredients.
- It’s 6 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 3 tsp of Sake(White dry wine).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Sessame oil.
- It’s 1/2 of Gouchjang.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Grated garlic.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Grated ginger.
- You need 1/2 of Apple.
- It’s 1/2 of Onion.
Bulgogi (Korean beef BBQ) instructions
- Thinly slice the beef..
- Halve the onion, thinly slice 1/2 of the onion and chop the rest..
- Chop the apple..
- Put onion, apple, garlic, ginger in the food processor and blend until smooth. Put this in a large bowl..
- Add the soy sauce, sake, sugar, sesame oil and gochujang in the same bowl..
- Add beef and onion in the bowl..
- Mix well..
- Keep in the fridge overnight to 24 hours..
- Heat the frying pan over medium-high heat..
- Put sesame oil in the frying pan..
- Place the beef one by one in the pan..
- Cook until golden-brown for 1-2 minutes and then turn over..
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes until both sides are golden-brown..