Ground Chicken and Tofu Cheese Karaage.
You can have Ground Chicken and Tofu Cheese Karaage using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Chicken and Tofu Cheese Karaage
- You need of ☆Minced chicken.
- It’s of of the amount of ground chicken ☆Silken tofu.
- It’s of ☆Grated cheese.
- You need of ☆Natural cheese (string cheese stick).
- Prepare of ☆Katakuriko.
- It’s of Oil (for frying).
- It’s of Lettuce (for garnish).
- You need of Parsley (for garnish).
Ground Chicken and Tofu Cheese Karaage step by step
- Line a plate with a paper towel, then microwave for 1 minute on each side to evaporate the moisture..
- Put all the ☆ ingredients into a bowl, then knead with your hands..
- Once the meat has been kneaded, roll into bite-sized balls..
- Heat oil to 180℃ in a frying pan. Add the chicken balls into the oil, reduce the heat to medium-low, and gently fry until golden brown..
- Once the chicken is lightly browned, lift up..
- Transfer to a plate and sprinkle cheese and parsley on top to taste to finish!.
- “Ground Chicken and Tofu Karaage”.