You can have Pakora using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pakora
- Prepare 1 cup of gram flour.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Oraganda.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of black pepper.
Pakora step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl and make a thick mixture and then cut onion and and tomatoes and mix.
- Then heat up your oil and put 2 tablespoon batter in just one then make a bunch and fry them until golden brown.