Chicken fried rice. It's absolutely delicious and everybody loves it- no doubt about that. Are you craving chicken fried rice right now? You might think you can't have it while you're staying But the truth is that you CAN have chicken fried rice if you have chicken, rice, eggs, and frozen.
In this authentic Chicken Fried Rice recipe, you'll learn: Stir fry secrets to creating flavorful, delicate, authentic Chinese fried rice. Chicken Fried Rice – quick and easy weeknight dinner or lunch made with soy sauce-kissed crisp-tender rice, chunks of marinaded chicken and crisp vegetables. Try these better-than-take-out, Chinese-style chicken fried rice recipes. You can cook Chicken fried rice using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken fried rice
- You need 1 cup of cooked chicken (shredded or diced).
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen veggies- carrots, corn, green peas.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 2 cup of jasmine rice (basamati).
- Prepare 1 of onion sliced.
- It’s 2 3/4 cup of chicken stock.
- It’s 1 of salt.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
Quick and easy, mild or spicy – there is a recipe for every taste and every budget. Chicken fried rice, just like they serve in the restaurants! A stir fry with chicken, rice, soy sauce and veggies like peas, carrots, celery and bell peppers. This is something my sister just sort of whipped up.
Chicken fried rice step by step
- Heat oil in a pan. Add onions, green chilles till brown.add chicken and fry for few mins.
- Soak basamati rice in water for 10 to 15 mins.
- Add frozen veggies and mix well. Add garlic powder and pepper powder. Cook for few minutes.
- Add soaked rice to the pan. Add chicken stock and let it cook till done.
This chicken fried rice recipe is a terrific way to use leftover rice. It's easier and cheaper to make than ordering takeout Once you see how easy it is to make this chicken fried rice recipe, you will never. Chicken Fried Rice is a popular western-style rice dish cooked with sweet and tangy ketchup-based sauce. This classic dish brings a nostalgic vibe to many Japanese reminiscing on their childhood. It's absolutely delicious and everybody loves it- no doubt about that.