김치 볶음밥/kimchi fried rice. Kimchi fried rice (Kimchi Bokkeumbap, 김치 볶음밥) is a type of Korean fried rice and it is predominantly cooked with kimchi (obviously!) To give it more texture and flavor a variety of meat and/or vegetables are often added. So, when I make my kimchi fried rice I typically add bacon and. Kimchi fried rice or kimchi-bokkeum-bap (김치볶음밥) is a variety of bokkeum-bap (“fried rice”), a popular dish in South Korea.
I think Kimchi fried rice is one of the best foods made with Kimchi. Some of my American friends don't like Kimchi soup, but I've never seen people who hate Kimchi fried rice. Actually, there are already many recipes to make this food because this food is very popular and it is easy to make. You can have 김치 볶음밥/kimchi fried rice using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 김치 볶음밥/kimchi fried rice
- It’s 2 cup of rice.
- You need 2 1/4 cup of kimchi.
- You need 1 medium of onion.
- Prepare 1/2 piece of fully cooked smoked ham steak.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sesame oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of kimchi liquid.
Kimchi Fried Rice is the ultimate comforat food that's bursting with flavors of sour kimchi. It is the perfect one-dish meal anytime but especially if you don't feel like cooking or need that something to hit the spot! Kimchi Fried Rice, or Kimchi Bokkeumbap (볶음밥), is a simple, delicious fried rice recipe that's made with mature kimchi, rice, and just a handful of other ingredients. The trick is in how the ingredients are combined, which can turn it into one of the most flavorful rice dishes ever.
김치 볶음밥/kimchi fried rice instructions
- Prep and cut the kimchi and onions.
- Have the 2 cups of rice already cleaned and cooked..
- Split the smoked ham steak and use just a half. Cut and cube the smoked ham..
- Add the 1tbsp of sesame oil and 1 tsp of olive oil to frying pan, wok, or a Dutch oven is good also..
- Add cubed smoked ham and onions to the pan. Heat should be at medium..
- Sauté ham and onions until the ham is slightly browned and the onions are soft..
- Add the rice a couple of scoops at a time..
- Add kimchi to the fried rice mixture..
- Mix onions ham and rice..
- You can add some of the kimchi liquid to add more flavor to the dish..
- Let cook on medium/low heat. For about 15 min. Stir a little..
Kimchi fried rice is a super simple, fast, and delicious meal made with leftovers and the bold flavor of kimchi in one pan! Kimchi fried rice, or Kimchi Bokkeumbap, is a great way to use your kimchi and jazz up leftovers. It's so quick and easy, you can whip it up in no time, even on a crazy day. Our Kimchi Fried Rice with Samgyupsal Pork will be available SOON at Luckymart Convenience Store ‼. Yangnyeom chicken is a variety of Korean fried chicken seasoned with a sweet and spicy.