Roast Celeriac, Carrot and Beetroot.
You can have Roast Celeriac, Carrot and Beetroot using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Roast Celeriac, Carrot and Beetroot
- It’s 1/2 of Celeriac.
- You need 2 of Carrots.
- It’s 2 of Fresh Beetroots.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 2 Sprigs of Rosemary.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 Tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare of Salt To Taste.
Roast Celeriac, Carrot and Beetroot step by step
- Pre-heat the oven to gas mark 6. Peel and chop the vegetables into similar sized pieces..
- In a large baking-tray add the chopped veg. Add the balsamic vinegar, oil, rosemary, sugar and salt to the veg. Stir the veg so they are all coated with flavour! Add the unpeeled garlic into the veg..
- Pop in the oven and cook for 40-50 minutes. Carrots take a while to cook so make sure they're soft before taking them out of the oven. Halfway through them cooking give the veg a shake (or stir) to make sure they all cook evenly..