Rich-Tasting Salty Karaage Chicken Breast.
You can cook Rich-Tasting Salty Karaage Chicken Breast using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rich-Tasting Salty Karaage Chicken Breast
- Prepare of Chicken breasts.
- It’s of Sake.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Frying oil.
- It’s of Marinade Sauce:.
- It’s of ＊Soy sauce.
- Prepare of ＊Honey.
- It’s of ＊Sesame oil.
- You need of ＊Grated ginger.
- You need of ＊Grated garlic.
- It’s of ＊ Shichimi spice.
- It’s of Egg.
- You need of Katakuriko.
Rich-Tasting Salty Karaage Chicken Breast step by step
- Cut the chicken breasts into pieces of your desired size. Add to a bowl together with the sake, sugar, and salt in that order. Leave a minute or two between adding each ingredient and massage into the chicken while doing so..
- *Add in the ＊ marked seasoning ingredients to the chicken from Step 1. Pour in your mixed egg and the katakuriko and rub together well..
- *Adjust the amount of katakuriko depending on the size of the egg in order to give the meat a nice, thick coating..
- *If you have the time, let it sit for a while to let the flavor soak in..
- Fry the chicken at a slightly low temperature. If you fry it at too high of a temperature, the coating will burn quite quickly..
- Here's a version with a slightly more lightly seasoned dredging..