Italian Breaded Pork Chops.
You can cook Italian Breaded Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Breaded Pork Chops
- Prepare 3 of large eggs eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s 3 tbsp. of milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 cups of Italian seasoned bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 tbsp. of dried parsley.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of olive oil.
- You need 4 cloves of garlic, peeled and chopped.
- You need 4 of raw chop with refuse, 113 g; (blank) 4 ounces pork chops.
Italian Breaded Pork Chops step by step
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (160 degrees C)..
- In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and milk. In a separate small bowl, mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic and parsley..
- Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly..
- Heat the olive oil in a large, oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Place coated pork chops in the skillet, and brown abut 5 minutes on each side..
- Place the skillet and pork chops in the preheated oven, and cook 25 minutes, or to an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (63 degrees C)..