Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu with Koumi (flavor) sauce.
You can cook Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu with Koumi (flavor) sauce using 13 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu with Koumi (flavor) sauce
- You need 300 g of thinly sliced pork (rib or loin).
- You need 5 cm of daikon radish.
- It’s of 【Koumi sauce】.
- It’s 1/2 of Japanese leek or long onion (Naganegi).
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped garlic.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped ginger.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Prepare of 【Garnish】.
- It’s 4 of lettuce leaves.
- It’s 4 of cherry tomatoes.
Cold Pork Shabu-Shabu with Koumi (flavor) sauce instructions
- Cut the daikon radish into 5 cm across..
- Peel the daikon.
- Place it lengthways and slice thinly..
- Lay the slices on top of each other..
- Cut into thin julienne strips..
- Soak them in a bowl of icy cold water to add extra crispness..
- Lightly cook the pork by moving around the boiling water. But be careful not to overcook it..
- Soak the pork in icy cold water, then drain..
- (To make the Koumi sauce) Chop the Japanese leek, garlic and onion..
- Place the sesame oil in a frying pan and stir fry chopped leek, garlic and ginger on medium heat..
- In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, vinegar and sugar. Once the ingredients in the frying pan are well cooked, add mixed sauce and heat it..
- Present all ingredients on a plate. Pour the koumi sauce when you eat..