Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken). See recipes for Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken) too. Youlinji is one of my favorite Chinese dishes. By using chicken breast and a lot of vegetables, you can make a satisfying dish.
Deep-frying too many pieces of food at the same time lowers the temperature of the oil and consequently leads to greasy food. By deep-frying, you can enjoy Chinese versions of crunchy chicken, pork, rolls, seafood, and wontons. Select from premium Deep Fried Chicken Chinese of the highest quality. youlinji (chinese style deep fried chicken with sweet and sour sauce) – deep fried chicken chinese stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images. You can have Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken) using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken)
- Prepare 3 pieces of Chicken thighs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Chopped spring onion.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake (cooking rice wine).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Pepper.
- You need 5 tbsp of Potato starch.
- You need of
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of Vinegar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
Haz tu selección entre imágenes premium sobre Deep Fried Chicken Chinese de la más alta calidad. Sautéed Sardines Salad with Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken) Sauce!. Remove the heads and entrails from the sardines. Yóulínjī, Chinese style deep fried chicken with sweet vinegar sauce by J.
Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken) instructions
- Cut the chicken thighs into large bite size..
- Mix the 1tbsp Sake, 1 tsp Suger, 1/4tsp Salt and 1pinch pepper. Marinate the chickens and leave for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Remove the excess moisture from the chickens. Wrap the chicken with paper towels and damp dry..
- Just before frying, coat the chickens with potato starch and dust off the excess powder..
- Heat the frying oil to between 170 to 180 degrees, then put the chickens in, turn them over, cook through, and fry till golden brown..
- While frying chickens, make a Youlinji sauce. Mix the Sauce ingredients to a heat resistant bowl. Use microwave at middle heat(600W) for 1 minuet. Add the chopped spring onion..
- Place the chickens into the youlinji sauce off while the chickens still hot. Let it mix well..
Sweet and sour chicken and fried rice. An easy General Tso's chicken recipe that yields crispy chicken without deep-frying. Many General Tso's chicken recipes call for rice vinegar. But if you really want the rich tangy taste like the restaurant version, you should use Chinkiang vinegar instead. Chinese Style Deep Fried Chicken Wings Egg Wan's Food Odyssey.