Grilled Chicken (Ayam Panggang Wong Solo).
You can have Grilled Chicken (Ayam Panggang Wong Solo) using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Chicken (Ayam Panggang Wong Solo)
- You need 4 of whole chicken thighs and 4 breast wings.
- It’s 1 of lime juice.
- It’s of 6 pieces of lime leaves.
- Prepare of 3 tablespoons brown sugar.
- You need 5-6 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need 700 ml of coconut water / plain water.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of pepper.
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Prepare of Ground Spices :.
- It’s 10 of shallots.
- Prepare 8 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 cm of fresh turmeric.
- You need 7 of grains of roasted candlenuts.
- It’s 2 cm of Fresh ginger.
- You need 1 tablespoon of roasted coriander.
- It’s of For spreads:.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of melted margarine.
- Prepare of The rest of the cooking spices.
- It’s 1 of lime.
Grilled Chicken (Ayam Panggang Wong Solo) instructions
- Wash chicken, coat with lime, let stand 15 minutes rinse and set aside..
- Saute ground spices until fragrant, add lime leaves, pepper, salt, brown sugar and sweet soy sauce..
- Then add the chicken, mix well, add enough coconut water until the chicken is submerged..
- Cook over low heat until the spices are absorbed and the water is reduced, if the chicken is felt to be cooked and the water has not decreased, you can lift the chicken and continue cooking until the water recedes and thick, after that turn off the heat..
- Preheat the oven or grill, take the chicken and spread it with the ingredients that have been mixed together before grilling to make it more savory, do it several times. It's easier to mix the spread ingredients and the remaining thickened spices and dip the chicken one by one until smooth..
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until browned and the spices are absorbed, then remove and serve with other side dishes. Happy cooking guyysss..