Roasted Mantou Slices.
You can have Roasted Mantou Slices using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Roasted Mantou Slices
- Prepare of mixes spices.
- Prepare of Chilli powder.
- It’s of Cumin powder.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of rest.
- You need 3 large of mantou.
- It’s of Oil for brushing.
- Prepare of Fermented tofu.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chinese chili oil.
- It’s 1 clove of garlic smashed.
Roasted Mantou Slices step by step
- Slice mantou into thick slices around 1 cm to 1.5 cm and then brush vegetable oil on both sides..
- Prepare the paste texture seasoning or use sesame paste as me. In a small bowl, add 1 tablespoon of sesame paste and add 1 tablespoon of water by batches. During the process, stir the sesame paste continuously in one direction until it forms a smooth and thin texture. Add pinch of salt, smashed garlic and 1 teaspoon of chili oil (optional). Combine well..
- Spread the sesame paste evenly on the both sides of the mantou slices. Sprinkle mixed spices..
- Roast for 8 to 10 minutes aroma..