Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi).
You can have Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi)
- You need 450 g of Chicken Meat (strips).
- You need as needed of Roasted Seaweed (garnish).
- It’s of Blended Paste (blend well);.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Gochujang (Korean Chilli Paste).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Gochugaru (Korean Chilli Flakes, or use chilli powder).
- It’s 30 g of Garlic (about 10 cloves).
- You need 2 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Vinegar.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sugar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Water.
- Prepare of For Grilling/Pan Frying;.
- Prepare as needed of Cooking Oil.
Korean Spicy Grilled Chicken (Dakgalbi) instructions
- MARINADE; Add the blended paste with the chicken and marinate for 30 minutes or more. When ready, drain the paste and reserve it for fried rice (if you want)..
- GRILL/FRY; Grease the pan/grill and cook the chicken 1-2 minutes per side, or until brown..
- SERVE; serve on a bed of Roasted seaweed..