Pork and Cabbage Udon in a Creamy Miso and Milk Broth.
You can cook Pork and Cabbage Udon in a Creamy Miso and Milk Broth using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork and Cabbage Udon in a Creamy Miso and Milk Broth
- It’s 2 of servings Udon noodles.
- You need 400 ml of Dashi stock (I used bonito).
- It’s 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 100 grams of Pork.
- You need 1/4 of Cabbage.
- You need 1 of Chopped green onions.
- It’s of Flavoring ingredients:.
- It’s 2 cm of Garlic (store-bought tube paste OK).
- It’s 1 tbsp of Miso.
- It’s 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sake.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Mirin.
- It’s 1 of Krazy Salt (or salt and pepper).
Pork and Cabbage Udon in a Creamy Miso and Milk Broth step by step
- Cut the pork and cabbage into bite-sized pieces..
- Boil the soup stock in a pot, and add pork. Once the pork has cooked, add cabbage..
- Once the cabbage has become soft, add milk. Once you've added the milk, be careful not to over-boil it..
- Add the ingredients and adjust the taste. This completes the soup..
- Boil the udon noodles, pour the soup over, then top with chopped green onions and it's finished. You can also put the noodles in the pot and boil them together with the soup!.