☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆.
You can have ☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆ using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of ☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆
- It’s of ・ Rice…300g of pre-cooked rice.
- Prepare of ・ Water…380cc（About 10% less than usual）.
- You need of ・ Apple vinegar…50cc.
- Prepare of ・ Sugar…1.5tsp.
- You need of ・ Salt…１tsp.
- Prepare of ・ Kombu (kelp)…１sheet（５cm×５cm）.
- You need of Examples of Fun Toppings:.
- It’s of ・ Avocado & Salmon.
- You need of ・ Shiso leaves, Dried sakura shrimp & Yukari furikake.
- You need of ・ Flied minced eggs & Salt preserved cherry blossom.
- You need of ・Fake crab.
- Prepare of ・Sliced cheese.
- You need of ・ Anything else you like!.
☆4 Colors Temari-Sushi☆ instructions
- Cook rice with 10% less water than usual (since you will be adding vinegar later)..
- In a small saucepan, combine apple vinegar, sugar and salt to make slightly sweetened sushi-vinegar. Add kelp, cook until boil and allow to cool down..
- When rice is ready, add the vinegar and mix them well so that the rice will not be too watery and sticky (if available, use a flat container or a sushi-oke: a wooden sushi pot)..
- Lightly round the rice into 12 balls..
- Top rice balls with toppings you like. Place them on a plate or in a square shaped lunch box and enjoy!.