Chicken wing, potatoes and carrots with oyster sauce.
You can cook Chicken wing, potatoes and carrots with oyster sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken wing, potatoes and carrots with oyster sauce
- You need 3-4 of garlics.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion.
- You need 3-4 of small Potatoes (cubes, not too small).
- You need 2 of Carrots (cubes).
- You need 2-3 tablespoons of Oyster sauce.
- It’s of Water.
- It’s of Chicken wing.
- Prepare 8-10 of chicken wings.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of Sugar.
- You need of Chinese cooking wine.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
Chicken wing, potatoes and carrots with oyster sauce step by step
- Carrots and potatoes chopped into cubes. Onion and garlics also. Prepare the chicken wings with he seasonings..
- Pan fried a bit the chicken wings with small heat, until it turns a bit gold in color. Put it aside..
- Using the same frying pan, turn to high heat. Stir frying the garlics and onion first, put the potatoes and carrots and keep stir frying for 4-5 mins. Put back the chicken wings..
- Adding the oyster sauce, keep stir frying for a while. Make sure all the ingredients covered with the oyster sauce. Put water into the pan (around a bowl of water, just reach the top of the food). Covered with the lid when it’s boiled. Turn into small heat and keep cooking for 35-45 mins..
- Bring it to medium heat, pour the corn starch water and keep stirring, until the sauce is getting more concentrated..