Korean bbq Chicken with Shiitake mushrooms.
You can have Korean bbq Chicken with Shiitake mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean bbq Chicken with Shiitake mushrooms
- You need 1/2 of kilo chicken bits.
- Prepare 30 g of shiitake mushroom.
- Prepare 3 pcs of taiwan pechay.
- You need 1 pack of korean bbq marinade mix (Clara Ole).
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare half of glove garlic.
- You need to taste of pepper.
Korean bbq Chicken with Shiitake mushrooms instructions
- Marinade your chicken cut into parts with the korean bbq marinade for 1 hour.
- Saute chopped garlic in butter.
- Add your marinated chicken, let shimmer for 10 to 15 mins.
- Add your sliced shiitake mushrooms and clean pechay leaves, shimmer for another 5 mins.
- Best enjoyed while served hot..