Steamed fish with Thai sauce.
You can cook Steamed fish with Thai sauce using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Steamed fish with Thai sauce
- It’s 1 of whole white fish (like seabass or seabream).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 of stem of lemongrass.
- You need 3 cups of Chicken stock or any stock.
- Prepare 1 of fresh chilly.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s of Fresh corriandros.
- It’s 2-3 of table sp of fish sauce.
- You need 1 of table sp of soy sauce.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Lime or lemon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sugar.
Steamed fish with Thai sauce instructions
- Take the fish and make cuts across the body of fish. Inside the cavity put lemongrass. Sprinkle the fish with salt.
- Put the fish on the steamer or whatever you have. You can half boil it in some dish. Just put water until the half of the fish and cover with silver paper. Whatever works.
- Meanwhile chop chilly and garlic..
- Saute chilly and garlic on the sesame oil. When the smell will reach you, add stock, fish sauce, soy sauce, sugar, lime juice. Make everything according to your taste- as lemonish as spicy you want. Boil the sauce for a min and close the fire..
- Fish is ready. Put the sauce on top. Put fresh corriandros on top. And serve. Whole. Steamed rice will be the perfect pair. You will love it!!!.