Philly cheesesteak crescent roll.
You can cook Philly cheesesteak crescent roll using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Philly cheesesteak crescent roll
- It’s 1 lb. of ribeye steak.
- Prepare 2 cans of crescent rolls.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 1 of green pepper.
- Prepare 8 oz. of provolone cheese.
- It’s 2 tbls of butter.
- Prepare 2 tbls of olive oil.
Philly cheesesteak crescent roll instructions
- Put ribeye in freezer for an hour or longer to be able to cut into thin slices..
- While the ribeye is chilling slice onion and green pepper into slices and quarter..
- Add butter and olive oil to pan and add onions and peppers. Cook on low until soft..
- Open 1 crescent roll and lay out as a cross on pan then layer the second to fill the openings. Put a layer of provolone cheese on it..
- After onions and peppers are done remove from pan and drain on paper towel..
- Now with chilled ribeye sliced thin, add and season as preferred and cook till done. Remove to paper towel..
- Add ribeye to top of cheese..
- Now add onions and peppers.
- Now add another layer of provolone cheese..
- Now carefully pull edges of crescent roll over and pinch all seams closed to keep all in..
- Bake in oven at 350 degrees until crescent roll is browned top and bottom, approximately 30 to 40 minutes..
- Now slice and serve and enjoy..