Bulgur Wheat Salad With Sausage & Feta.
You can cook Bulgur Wheat Salad With Sausage & Feta using 8 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bulgur Wheat Salad With Sausage & Feta
- Prepare 2 of Left over sausages, diced very finely,.
- You need 1/2 cup of bulgur wheat (dry weight), cooked then left to cool.
- Prepare 60 g of reduced fat feta cheese, diced finely,.
- It’s 1/2 of red bell pepper, diced finely,.
- It’s 2 of salad tomatoes, diced finely,.
- You need 1 of drizzle of olive oil,.
- Prepare of Around 6-8 fresh basil leaves cut finely,.
- You need of Salt and pepper to season.
Bulgur Wheat Salad With Sausage & Feta step by step
- Add the cooked bulgur wheat to a large bowl and add in the cooked sausage pieces, red bell pepper and tomatoes. Season well with salt and cracked black pepper. Stir through..
- Next add the feta and basil leaves and a drizzle of olive oil. Gently mix everything together. Serve up and enjoy! :).