Falhari Allu Tikki Chaat. Aloo Tikki Chaat is one of the fav chaat dishes. It is a popular street food of India and is loved by many plus it's very easy to make at home too. Aloo Tikki Chaat is basically a North Indian specialty that has become quite popular across the country.
Todays navratri special recipe is ALLU CHAAT OR VRAT KI. ALOO TIKKI CHAT is usually everyone favourite ,but what if we make a falhari aloo chat very easily indiakeswaad #navratrirecipes #chaat Iss Navratri par hum banayenge kam tel aur ghee se bani shakarkand ki tikki ki chaat jise. Aloo Tikki chaat is a popular street food in North India and in the other parts of the country. You can have Falhari Allu Tikki Chaat using 18 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Falhari Allu Tikki Chaat
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of singhade ka atta.
- Prepare 1 tsp of roasted cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of dry mango powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare of Sendha namak as per taste.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped cashews nut.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of beetroot chutney.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chutney.
- Prepare 1 tsp of date tamarind chutney.
- You need 2 tsp of beaten yogurt.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped grapes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped ripe banana.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pomegranate seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- It’s 1 tsp of chopped green chillies.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oil.
This tounge tongue-tickling chaat is prepared with fried potato Aloo tikki chana chaat is an ideal evening snack and tourists travelling around in India, especially Delhi, must try this delicacy. It is easy to make this. Aloo Tikki Chaat is very popular street food in India and is available almost everywhere. Aloo Tikki chaat is most popular in North India, in which potato Tikkis are mixed with peas (matar)and chickpeas (chole) together with tamarind chutney, sour chutney, curd and onion, and spices.
Falhari Allu Tikki Chaat instructions
- Boiled potatoes then in a plate mashed boiled potatoes add all the dry spices cumin powder, sendha namak, finely chopped ginger, fine choppy green chillies.
- Then add chopped coriander leaves, singhade ka atta mix it properly.
- Then make a round shape tikki add 1 tbsp oil in a pan shallow fry it until golden brown then serve with different chutneys and fruits serve hot…
Aloo Tikki Chaat is very easy to make and its one of my favorites. Aloo tikki chaat is made from boiled potato flavored with spices and shallow fried on pan. Lastly sprinkle chaat masala, and dried mango powder for better taste. You can prepare the aloo tikkis beforehand at night and store it in cool. Make IftarSpecial with this Baked Keema Stuffed Aloo Tikki With Melting Cheese.