Secret Chicken Karaage Recipe (Juicy Even Using Breast Meat).
You can cook Secret Chicken Karaage Recipe (Juicy Even Using Breast Meat) using 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Secret Chicken Karaage Recipe (Juicy Even Using Breast Meat)
- Prepare 4 of Chicken breast meat (with skin on).
- You need 1 pinch of ●Salt.
- Prepare 1 pinch of ● Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of ● Curry powder.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of ● Chinese soup stock.
- It’s 80 ml of Sake.
- Prepare 50 ml of Soy sauce.
- It’s 2 of pieces Ginger.
- It’s 1 of Katakuriko.
- You need 1 of for frying Frying oil.
Secret Chicken Karaage Recipe (Juicy Even Using Breast Meat) step by step
- Prep the ingredients. Slice the ginger without peeling it..
- Take any excess fat off the chicken breasts, and butterfly open the thick parts of the breast so that it's a uniform thickness all around..
- Tip: Cut the breast meat into large pieces. This way it doesn't dry out when it's fried and comes out very juicy!!.
- Put the cut up chicken and the ingredients marked ● (salt, pepper, curry powder, Chinese soup stock) in a bowl and massage the flavoring ingredients well into the meat. The point here it to add a little curry powder..
- Add the sake, soy sauce and ginger to the bowl and mix well..
- Let it marinate for 20 to 40 minutes to flavor it well..
- Pat the chicken pieces dry with paper towels..
- Put katakuriko in a plastic bag with some of the chicken pieces (about 6 at a time) and shake..
- Shake off any excess flour..
- Deep fry in 170°C to 180°C oil. (Put the chicken pieces in one by one by hand, and don't move around right away.).
- When the chicken has fried to a golden brown, drain them well..
- Finished!!! Serve with sudachi citron or lemon..