5-Ingredient Chirashi Sushi.
You can cook 5-Ingredient Chirashi Sushi using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of 5-Ingredient Chirashi Sushi
- It’s 3 of rice bowls' worth x 2 Sushi Rice.
- You need of Stew.
- It’s 5 of Dried shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 30 grams of Dried kampyo.
- You need 1/2 of Burdock root.
- It’s 1/2 of Carrot.
- It’s 1 of Aburaage.
- It’s 200 ml of A: Rehydrated shiitake mushrooms.
- It’s 200 ml of A: Water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of A: Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of of each A: Soy sauce, sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of of each A: Sake, mirin.
- It’s 2 of Eggs for iri tamago.
- It’s 1 tbsp of each of sugar and sake; 1 dash of salt B: Sugar, sake, salt.
- It’s 1 of Nori seaweed.
- It’s 1 of Mitsuba or Shiso leaves.
- It’s 1 of seasoning mix: 1 tablespoon each of dashi and vinegar; 1 teaspoon sugar; 1 pinch of salt Lotus root, shrimp (optional).
5-Ingredient Chirashi Sushi instructions
- Rehydrate the dried shiitake mushrooms, remove the stems, and cut into thin slices. Reserve 1 cup of the water of soaking water. Cut the carrots and aburaage into thin matchsticks about 3-4 cm long..
- Wash the kampyo and rub with a bit of salt. Soak in water for 10 minutes to rehydrate. Cut into 1 cm wide pieces. Cut the burdock root into long, thin shavings..
- Bring the A ingredients to a boil in a pot. Add Steps 1 and 2, lid, then simmer over medium heat for about 30 minutes until the stock is cooked off. Let cool..
- Beat the eggs and flavor with the B ingredients. Heat some vegetable oil in a frying pan, then add the eggs. Take 4 chopsticks and scramble quickly to make iri tamago..
- Mix the simmered ingredients into the rice, and place the scrambled eggs on top. Garnish with minced mitsuba or shiso and it's complete!.
- If you have shrimp or lotus root on hand, blanche, then marinate in the seasonings before placing on top for a more elegant version!.