Honey Siracha Chicken.
You can cook Honey Siracha Chicken using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Siracha Chicken
- It’s 3 of chicken Breasts.
- It’s of Low Cal Spray.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Honey.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Sriracha Sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Rice Vinegar.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of Sesame Oil.
- You need 3 of scallions.
- You need 2 cups of brown rice.
- You need of Salt & Pepper.
Honey Siracha Chicken instructions
- Boil water in a saucepan and cook brown rice for 15 mins until soft..
- On a heated pan with low cal spray on a medium heat, fry chopped chicken breast until cooked. Add salt and pepper..
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl whisk honey, sriracha sauce, rice vinegar, and sesame oil together until smooth. Add the chicken and toss in sauce to coat..
- Plate up the rice. Top with the chicken and sprinkle some sesame seeds and chopped scallions on top to finish the dish..