Thai Inspired Spicy Chicken Wrap.
You can have Thai Inspired Spicy Chicken Wrap using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Inspired Spicy Chicken Wrap
- Prepare 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pound of chopped boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It’s 1/4 cup of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of roasted peanuts.
- Prepare 1 package of frozen oriental vegetables.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 2 of tabelspoons low sodium soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- You need 2 tsp of fresh minced ginger.
- Prepare 1 package of soft corn tortillas.
Thai Inspired Spicy Chicken Wrap step by step
- In large saute pan heat olive oil and cook chicken. Add peanuts, onion, and vegetables and cook untill vegetables are soft..
- Transfer to a mixing bowl, add mayo, soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and gingerroot, mix well..
- Heat tortillas in a pan. Spoon chicken mixture into warm wrap and serve..