Indonesian Seafood Fried Rice.
You can cook Indonesian Seafood Fried Rice using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Indonesian Seafood Fried Rice
- It’s 100 grams of white rice.
- You need 3 of onion.
- You need 8 of red hot chilli.
- It’s 30 grams of brocolli.
- You need 3 of calamari squid.
- Prepare 3 of meatball fish.
- Prepare 10 grams of crab meat.
- Prepare 1 of salt.
- It’s 1 of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of margarine.
Indonesian Seafood Fried Rice instructions
- chop onion, chilli, squid, meatball and brocolli.
- melt butter in a sucepan.
- put onion,chilli,squid,meatball,crab meat, and brocolli in saucepan. waitl 2 or 3 minutes, dont forget to stir.
- put rice in the saucepan, stir vigorously till everything mix together.
- add salt, soy sauce, pepper to seasoning..
- stir vigorously.
- fried rice done, and serve it.