Not your ordinary shrimp scampi.
You can cook Not your ordinary shrimp scampi using 12 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Not your ordinary shrimp scampi
- You need 2 of spaghetti squash.
- Prepare 1 cup of white cooking wine.
- You need 1 lb of peeled uncooked shrimp.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need of salt, pepper.
- It’s 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need 6 piece of whole garlic.
- You need 2 stick of butter.
- It’s cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 1 lb of cooked shrimp.
Not your ordinary shrimp scampi step by step
- preparing your squash.
- Cut your squash in half lengthwise.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper.
- Turn over in pan add a lil bit of water to keep from drying out.
- Place in preheated oven 450°F, cook for about an hour or until tender.
- While squash bakes prepare your sauce ….Chop garlic and onions.
- Melt butter and set aside.
- Preparing shrimp: heat skillet and coat pan with olive oil. Place shrimp in skillet and cook until pink about 3-4 mins. .place shrimp in bowl and set aside.
- Add olive oil ,chopped garlic and onion to heated skillet , cook on low for about 5mins, then add in heavy cream, melted butter, cooking white wine, lemon juice, salt, pepper , increase heat to medium and add cooked shrimp in cook for a few more minutes until come to a light boil..
- Your squash should be ready poke with fork ,(fork should go all the way though to make sure tender) let stand for about 15mins will be very hot.
- Use fork and shred squash (should look just like noodles) yum..
- Place squash and scampi on plate and enjoy add salt pepper I garnished with seeded peppers and chilli pepper (I like it spicy)😊 serve with buttermilk biscuits sprinkle with cinnamon.