Grilled teriyaki pork chops.
You can cook Grilled teriyaki pork chops using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Grilled teriyaki pork chops
- Prepare 2 of pork chops. About 8 oz. each.
- You need of Teriyaki sauce JON.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of soy sauce.
- It’s 1/3 cup of water.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of mirin (Japanese sweet rice wine).
- You need 4 tbsp. of brown sugar.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of minced ginger.
- It’s 2 of minced garlic cloves.
- You need 1 tsp. of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp. of rice vinegar.
- You need 2 tsp. of sesame oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp. of ground black pepper.
- It’s 3/4 tsp. of cornstarch.
Grilled teriyaki pork chops instructions
- In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the sauce, except the cornstarch. Dry the pork chops with paper towel. Marinate the pork chops with ¼ cup of the sauce..
- Dissolve the cornstarch with the rest of the sauce and cook slowly in a pot until thickens the sauce..
- Heat up a top stove griddle well. Mark and cook the pork chops on both sides. Brush with the sauce over the pork chops while cooking..
- Serve the pork chops with some of the sauce..