Romanian donuts (Gogoși). Mix the sugar, salt, lemon zest, the flour and the dry yeast together in a big bowl. Gogoși is a donut prepared the Romanian way, made with a dough mixture that is flavored with vanilla extract and grated lemon or orange peel, then deep-fried in hot oil. Gogoșile sunt un desert tradițional simplu și.
It is not the original recipe, usually you. Sprinkle flour on the work surface and then roll a one finger thick sheet of sweet bread dough. Cut rounds of dough with the doughnut cutter and place them on a cloth. You can cook Romanian donuts (Gogoși) using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Romanian donuts (Gogoși)
- Prepare 1 kg of white flour.
- You need 550 ml of milk.
- Prepare 10 grams of dry yeast.
- It’s 1 of lemon zest.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of yogurt.
- Prepare 10 grams of salt.
- It’s 90 grams of sugar.
- Prepare 50 grams of butter.
- It’s of Frying part.
- It’s 1 liter of vegetable oil.
- Prepare of Topping part.
- You need of powdered sugar.
- You need of jam.
Fry the donuts on each side until golden brown. Donut #Gogonat și-a propus să aducă gustul adevăratelor gogoși, preparate din ingrediente naturale, urmând rețeta traditională prin coacere. Yeasted doughs are surely not my thing. The kneading part is not something I enjoy, especially since my stand mixer broke.
Romanian donuts (Gogoși) instructions
- Mix the sugar, salt, lemon zest, the flour and the dry yeast together in a big bowl..
- Heat the milk with the butter until the butter has melted. Pour them over the flour mixture..
- Add the yogurt and the beaten egg. Knead the dough 6-8 minutes..
- Leave it to leaven for one hour..
- Stretch the dough until it is 1 cm thick. Then cut it in circles with a champagne glass..
- Fry them in hot oil. The secret is to turn them constantly..
- Take them out on a paper towel..
- Add the Topping of your choice!.
Yet, I love brioche and its texture and. Cine nu a poftit măcar o dată renumitele gogoşi Donuts? Try this delicious and traditional Romanian donuts recipe, a typical and excellent home-made dessert prepared all year round. Dit kwam ik twee jaar geleden in Roemenië tegen: gogoși! De gogoși worden het mooist als je het deeg niet te dik uitrolt.