Sushi Cake For Hinamatsuri (Girl's Day Festival).
You can have Sushi Cake For Hinamatsuri (Girl's Day Festival) using 15 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sushi Cake For Hinamatsuri (Girl's Day Festival)
- It’s 840 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 3 tbsp of Powdered sushi rice mix.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆ Sugar.
- You need 1 pinch of ☆ Salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ☆ Soy sauce.
- It’s 1 pinch of ☆ Dashi stock granules.
- Prepare 2 small of cans Canned tuna (packed in water).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ★ Sake.
- It’s 1 of Smoked salmon.
- It’s 6 of prawns Boiled and peeled shrimp.
- Prepare 1 of Salmon roe.
- You need 1 of proper amount snow peas.
Sushi Cake For Hinamatsuri (Girl's Day Festival) instructions
- Mix the sushi rice mix into the rice to make sushi rice..
- Line the cake pan completely with plastic wrap. The container can be any shape; you can use tupperware if you'd like..
- Mix all the ☆ ingredients into the egg. Using a pot, cook scrambled eggs by continuously mixing it using 4~5 chopsticks..
- Drain the water from the tuna can. Add the ★ ingredients into a pot along with the tuna. Use chopsticks to cook until the moisture is gone..
- Lay out the scrambled eggs into the cake pan..
- Lay 1/3 of the sushi rice on top of the egg and press lightly..
- Lay the cooked tuna from 4 on top of 6 and add another 1/3 of the sushi rice. Even it out and press lightly..
- Place the smoked salmon on top of 7. Add the rest of the sushi rice on the salmon and press down lightly..
- Cover the opening of the cake with plastic wrap and let it settle. (You don't have to place a weight over it).
- Peel off the plastic wrap, and flip the sushi cake over onto a plate. Remove the cake pan..
- Wrap the extra smoked salmon into roses and decorate the cake with boiled snow peas, shrimp, and salmon roe..
- This is how it looks cut. It'll look like a 3 layer cake..