Spicy “Asian” Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup.
You can cook Spicy “Asian” Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spicy “Asian” Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup
- Prepare of Yield: Serves 4 people.
- You need 6 cups of water.
- It’s 2 cubes of chicken bullion (can substitute with chicken stock).
- It’s 1 cup of green beans (cut in pieces).
- It’s 1 cup of zucchini (cut in pieces).
- Prepare 1 cup of haddock (cut it pieces).
- Prepare 1 cup of medium/large shrimp (peeled).
- It’s 1/2 cup of 'canned' coconut milk.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of each of minced fresh ginger and garlic (cook in olive oil until bronzed).
- Prepare 4-6 of + tablespoons Thai Red Curry Paste.
- Prepare of Add seasonings you like: salt pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro.
Spicy “Asian” Coconut Seafood & Vegetable Soup step by step
- Fill a pot with 6 cups of water, add the 2 cubes of chicken bullion. High heat. (For all intents let's call this 'the base pot'.).
- Add the coconut milk and thai red curry paste & stir..
- In another pot (a steamer), steam the veggies (green beans, zucchini) until soft. Then add the veggies to original pot of combined stock – chicken, coconut, curry paste (aka 'base pot')..
- In a small fry pan, add minced fresh ginger & garlic to oil, until bronzed. Then add to 'base pot'..
- Lastly, add the defrosted shrimp and haddock (cut in cubes) to the 'base pot'..
- Add all the seasonings you like: salt, pepper, basil, cayenne or crushed red pepper, cilantro. (You could also add cooked rice noodles to make it more filling)..