Senmai-zuke (Kyoto-Style Pickles) Temari Sushi.
You can have Senmai-zuke (Kyoto-Style Pickles) Temari Sushi using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Senmai-zuke (Kyoto-Style Pickles) Temari Sushi
- Prepare 270 grams of Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of packet Chirashi sushi mix (for 270 g of rice).
- You need 12 of Boiled shrimp.
- Prepare 12 of Senmai-zuke.
- You need 1 of Yuzu peel.
Senmai-zuke (Kyoto-Style Pickles) Temari Sushi step by step
- Mix the chirashi sushi mix with freshly made rice and let cool. (This package has 2 packets, but I used one.).
- I bought boiled shrimp. You can also boil raw shrimp yourself..
- Slice the shrimp in half..
- Put a piece of the senmai-zuke on some plastic wrap or in a small container and top with a shrimp. (Position the shrimp so that the red portion will be visible)..
- Top with the chirashizushi from Step 1 and squeeze into a ball shape. Transfer to a plate. Garnish with shredded yuzu peel to finish..
- In this picture, I wrapped it with an egg crepe. It's great for kids. The yellow color is so nice and spring-like!.
- To make it, put a piece of the egg crepe on top of the plastic wrap in Step 4, then top with the chirashi sushi. Garnish it with some shiso leaves..
- This time, the senmai-zuke I used was Easy Turnip Senmai-Zuke at.