Crispy Chinese Moo Harihari.
You can have Crispy Chinese Moo Harihari using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Chinese Moo Harihari
- You need 100 grams of Beef (anything good for yakiniku).
- You need 1 of half a bag Mizuna greens.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Red bell pepper (if available).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ☆XO sauce.
- It’s 1 of knob ☆Ginger (grated).
- You need 1 tbsp of ☆Sake.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Katakuriko.
- You need 1 dash of ☆Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 of White sesame seeds.
- It’s 1 of Sesame oil.
Crispy Chinese Moo Harihari step by step
- Thinly slice the beef. Mix together the ☆ ingredients, rub into the beef, and let marinate for about 20 minutes..
- Cut the vegetables into bite-size pieces. I recommend thin slices. Separate the mizuna into leaves and stalks..
- Heat sesame oil on high and arrange the beef evenly in a pan. When it begins to brown, add the bell peppers and lightly stir-fry..
- Add in the mizuna stalks, followed by the leaves, and when their green color has become deeper, remove immediately from heat. Transfer to serving plates, sprinkle with white sesame seeds and enjoy!.