Gori-Chan's California Roll.
You can have Gori-Chan's California Roll using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Gori-Chan's California Roll
- You need 15 of sheets Nori seaweed (whole sheets).
- You need 1080 ml of White rice.
- It’s 2/3 of bottle Sushi vinegar.
- You need 1 of Cucumber (American cucumbers are very big).
- Prepare 2/3 of of a box Cream cheese.
- You need 3 of Avocadoes.
- It’s 8 of Eggs.
- You need 1 lb of bag Frozen small cooked shrimps.
- Prepare 100 ml of Walnuts.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Green onions (chopped).
- It’s 1 of double the amount of the creem cheese Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of Teriyaki sauce.
- It’s 1 of Pickled ginger.
Gori-Chan's California Roll step by step
- Prepare the sushi rice and the fillings. Caramelized walnuts are my preference. They can be omitted if you like..
- Caramelized walnuts can be made by simmering about a cup of white sugar and about 2 tablespoons of water in a skillet, then adding and coating the walnuts with it once the sugar is caramelized..
- Make a thin egg crepe with the beaten eggs. Thaw the shrimp in a rather strongly salted water. Finely chop the green onions. Make sushi rice and let it cool..
- Coat the walnuts with caramelized sugar described above. Cut the cucumber into 16 sticks if you are using a large American cucumber. Peel and pit the avocado, slice in wedges and sprinkle on some vinegar to prevent it from browning..
- Lightly combine the cream cheese and mayonnaise, leaving in a few small lumps. These procedures will save your time..
- On a nori seaweed sheet, thinly spread a handful of sushi rice (about 130 g). Place the thin egg crepe and spread the cream cheese mixture on top..
- Arrange all the filling ingredients,adding the thinly cut cucumber sticks at the end. Press and hold the cucumber and roll up the sushi is my method..
- Place the rolls seam-side down. Cut the rolls into your preferred thickness. I, Gori-chan, cut the roles into 6 pieces, I like slightly large pieces..