Paneer butter masala.
You can cook Paneer butter masala using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Paneer butter masala
- You need 200 gm of paneer cubes.
- It’s 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of tomato sliced.
- It’s 1 stick of butter (unsalted).
- Prepare Handful of cashews.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Ginger-garlic paste.
- Prepare leaves of Kasauri methi (dried fenugreek leaves).
- It’s of Full cream (optional).
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 2 of green chilis.
- It’s of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 of cinnamon stick, 2-3cardamoms, 2 cloves (garam masala whole).
Paneer butter masala instructions
- Fry the paneer separately and blend the cashews to make a fine paste, meanwhile make a curry of onion, tomatoes, ginger-garlic paste. Blend the mixture and sieve it..
- To make the gravy : pour some oil in a pan and add the cumin seeds, green chillies, whole garam-masala and also pour in the sieved mixture of onion/tomatoes, cashews paste coriander/cumin powder and some water.
- When the mixture comes to boil add in the paneer cubes and top it with some butter and fresh cream(optional) and sprinkle over with kasauri methi (fenugreek) leaves..