Mini Sushi Cakes.
You can cook Mini Sushi Cakes using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Sushi Cakes
- You need 1 of Hot cooked rice.
- You need 1 of 〇Salmon roe.
- It’s 1 of 〇Salmon flakes.
- You need 1 of 〇Shiso leaf.
- You need 1/2 can of ●Canned tuna (packed in water).
- It’s 4 slice of ●Avocado.
- It’s 3 of ●Frozen peeled shrimp.
- You need 1 of ●Mayonnaise.
- You need 1 of egg ◇Scrambled eggs.
- You need 1 of ◇Sakura Denbu.
- You need 1 of ◇Nozawana (Japanese greens).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ◆Tuna sukimi (bits scraped from the bones).
- Prepare 1/2 of ◆Green onions.
Mini Sushi Cakes step by step
- Lay a sheet of plastic wrap in a pudding cup or a glass that you're using as a mold. Pack in the rice as if you were making hand molded sushi..
- Here's sushi with salmon roe and salmon flakes mixed into the rice. I sandwiched a shiso leaf in-between..
- Here, I mixed the canned tuna into the rice. In-between the layers, I sandwiched some avocado mixed with mayonnaise and put shrimp and avocado on top. It's delicious with soy sauce and mayonnaise..
- Into the mold, press in rice mixed with salt and peppered scrambled eggs, rice with sakura denbu, scrambled eggs, and rice with chopped nozawana..
- Press in the maguro sukimi on the bottom, then pack the rice, green onions, then rice..
- From the mold, take out the plastic wrap with the sushi inside. Flip it over so that the bottom layer will come on top, then serve..