Totoro & Soot Sprites Bento For Sports Festivals.
You can cook Totoro & Soot Sprites Bento For Sports Festivals using 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Totoro & Soot Sprites Bento For Sports Festivals
- You need 540 ml of White rice.
- It’s 4 of sheets Nori seaweed (whole sheets).
- It’s 2 slice of Sliced cheese.
- It’s 1 of Your choice of furikake or filling, etc..
- It’s 6 of Eggs (medium).
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Karaage (fried chicken).
- Prepare 1 of strand Uncooked spaghetti.
- It’s 1 of as much (to taste) Your choice of side dishes.
Totoro & Soot Sprites Bento For Sports Festivals step by step
- Sprinkle on your choice of furikake or mix in any kind of filling to the cooked rice and let it cool..
- Put rice on plastic wrap to make the following rice balls: 6 round-shaped (for Makkuro Kurosuke), 1 oval-shaped (for Totoro's body), and 2 small triangle-shaped (for Totoro's ears) rice balls..
- Cut the nori seaweed to match each size of the rice balls and wrap each of them with the cut out pieces of nori seaweed..
- Cut out the sliced cheese to make Totoro's belly, mouth, eyes, and Makkuro Kurosuke's eyes (I used this Anpanman cutter's cheek to punch out Totoro's eyes and used its eye to punch out Totoro's nose)..
- Make the pattern on Totoro's belly by cutting out nori seaweed and sticking it onto the cheese cut out for Totoro's belly (making the pattern was too much work for me, so I cut the nori seaweed into just triangles)..
- Once the rice balls cools down, stick on the features made out of cheese..
- To make the pupils, poke out the cheese using a straw (you could make Totoro's nose out of the punched out cheese)..
- Pack lettuce leaves on the bottom of the bento box, and put the rice balls on top (secure Totoro's ears on its body with pieces of raw pasta)..
- Pack your choice of side dishes, such as omelette or karaage (fried chicken) around the rice balls and it's done..
- I made this “Smiling Totoro with Catbus ” version bento for a field trip..
- I made this for a preschool sports festival..