You can cook Malai Kofta using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Malai Kofta
- You need 1 cup of grated paneer.
- You need 1/2 cup of grated boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of corn flour.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Chopped dry fruits.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of mango powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped ginger.
- You need 1 tbsp of chopped green chillies.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- It’s 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onions.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 piece of green cardamom.
- Prepare 1 of small piece cinnamon stick.
- It’s 3 of cloves.
- It’s 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Prepare 5 of cashews.
- It’s 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Malai Kofta instructions
- In a mixing bowl bowl add grated paneer and potatoes mix it then add corn flour, finely chopped ginger and green chillies, salt as per taste, mango powder, chopped coriander leaves mix it nicely.
- Then take a small portion from the paneer dough mixture make a cylinder shape then flat the middle of the kofta and put some chopped nuts then seal the edges.
- Once done deep fry it until golden brown, once done take them out and keep it aside now make a gravy,For this heat a Kadhai add oil then add the whole garam masala then add chopped onions,tomatoes, cashews.
- Turmeric powder sauté until the tomatoes get soft once done turn off the heat then in a blender blend it into fine purée then strain the mixture into a Kadhai add kasuri methi, Kashmiri red chilli powder, salt cook it for few minutes once done turn off the flame add cream.. now take plate place few koftas pour some gravy on it and is ready to serve.. serve this with roti or rice…