Chicken Meatloaf. Our Organic Chicken is Raised on USDA Certified Organic Farms in a Free-Range Environment. Then Frozen at the Peak of Freshness and Delivered Directly To Your Doorstep. Try New Recipes With Town House® Crackers Assortment Of Tasty Combinations!
Cut the carrot& onion into chunks and add to blender. The meatloaf mix is bursting with deep flavors and serves up a mouthwatering dinner with minimal prep! Why this Chicken Meatloaf is so good Mix all ingredients in a bowl. pour into large loaf pan. You can have Chicken Meatloaf using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Meatloaf
- You need 1 lb of Ground Chicken.
- It’s 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 medium of Carrot.
- Prepare 2 clove of Garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Ranch Dressing OR Italian Dressing.
- You need 3 slice of Bread.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
In a large bowl, mix together the ground chicken, eggs, bread crumbs, salsa, salad dressing, and taco seasoning mix. Pack into the prepared loaf pan. I generally use ground chicken breasts but you could use a mix of dark and light ground chicken if you like that better. I think a super sharp cheddar is best here because you don't use a lot of it and you want the most flavor you can get.
Chicken Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place ground chicken in a large mixing bowl then set aside..
- Rip bread apart then soak it in the 1/2 cup milk.
- Chop onions, carrots, and garlic. Sautee in oil until translucent. Let it cool completely before adding it too the meat. MAKE SURE IT'S COOL. Otherwise it won't bind properly..
- Add eggs, seasoning, and dressing to the meat mixture..
- Softly take the bread out of the milk. Squeeze half of the milk out of the bread then add moist bread to the meat mixture..
- Combine all ingredients until incorporated well. Let stand for ten minutes for the bread to bind meat together if too loose..
- Spray pan with non-stick cooking spray. Shape meat into a pan, or log. Bake for 60 min at 350°F..
Add chicken; mix lightly but thoroughly. Much like Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf Cups, this chicken loaf will change the way you feel about meatloaf! It's also the delicious filling in Chicken Meatloaf Stuffed Peppers. Nothing says cozy home cooking like Chicken Meatloaf. Seasoned ground chicken is stuffed with mozzarella cheese and nestled under a crunchy, cheesy topping.