Pork chops with apples and green beans.
You can have Pork chops with apples and green beans using 23 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork chops with apples and green beans
- You need 9 of pork chops boneless.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of butter.
- You need of I can't believe its not butter spray optional.
- It’s of Ground sage.
- It’s of Thyme.
- You need of Sea salt.
- It’s of Black pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Frozen whole green beans.
- It’s of Drizzle of olive oil.
- Prepare of Sea salt.
- Prepare of Black pepper.
- You need of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Minced garlic.
- You need 8 of fuji apples peeled cored and sliced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of real butter.
- You need 2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of white suger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of pure maple syrup.
Pork chops with apples and green beans step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees and line a large baking sheet with foil.
- Sprinkle on salt, sage, thyme pepper and garlic powder on both side of pork chops and spray with a little I can't believe its not butter after seasoning each side.
- In a large skillet on medium high heat add 1 tablespoon butter and olive oil and brown pork chops on both sides.
- Put browned pork chops on baking sheet and add green beans on one side and sprinkle on garlic powder, minced garlic, salt, pepper and lightly drizzle a little olive oil on and spray with a few sprays of i can't believe its not butter then mix up..
- Bake for about 15 minutes.
- In a large skillet add and melt butter then add in cinnamon, nutmeg, brown sugar, white sugar and lemon juice and then add in apples and throughly coat apples. Cook on medium high heat stirring often and till apples are soft and sauce thickens about 20 to 25 minutes then stir in maple syrup and serve with baked pork chops and green beans.